Bulacan police solve killing of woman, 2 sons in 8 hours

IN a record eight hours, the Bulacan police solved the killing of a 28-year old single parent and her two young kids in San Jose del Monte City following the arrest of two men who confessed to the gruesome crime.

In a report to Police Regional Office 3 director, Brigadier General Joel Napoleon M. Coronel, the  Police Provincial Office identified the arrested confessed suspects as Wilson Nosal, 23, and Joselito Cortez, 48.

Both admitted to killing Jaymee Casabuena Biding and her sons Anton Gabriel, 8, and Joaquin Mateo, 4, inside their house at Carissa 2A, Barangay Kaypian in San Jose del Monte City. Nosal turned out to be a live-in partner of a relative of Biding.

Bulacan police director, Colonel Chito G. Bersaluna said that the bloated bodies of the three were discovered  by a relative 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, all believed to have been dead for several hours already.

The victims’ relative decided to check on them after Jaymee failed to reply to her repeated text messages.

Around 4:30 a.m. yesterday, Bersaluna said that members of the San Jose del Monte City Police Station headed by Lt. Col. Orlando Castil, joined by agents of the National Bureau of Investigation conducted a follow-up operation in Bgy. 185, Malaria, Caloocan City where Nosal, a native of Norzagaray residing in the Caloocan village was arrested.

Two hours-and-a-half later, officers arrested Nosal’s cohort who was later identified as Cortez, a resident of Area D, Block 12, Bgy. Terona, Cavite along the boundary of Bgy. San Manuel in San Jose del Monte City.

According to the Bulacan police,  several neighbors of the victims helped them identify and arrest the suspects by pointing to their whereabouts. One witness testified that around 9 p.m. last Tuesday, she heard some persons knocking at the door of the victims.

Around 10 p.m. of the same day, two playmates of the young victims told police investigators that they saw two men in front of the Biding’s residence and both asked them if Jaymee’s son was in their house.

A cousin of Jaymee also said she received a text message from the latter asking her why Nosal and an unidentified companion, both already drunk were at their house.