Cavite Provincial Hospital shut down over 70 PUI frontliners

August 12, 2020

TRECE MARTIRES CITY, Cavite - Governor Jonvic Remulla has ordered the temporary closure of the Cavite Provincial Hospital after 70 of its frontliners became persons under investigation (PUI).

The governor yesterday made the confirmation on his official social media account.

Remulla said some 70 frontliners working in the public hospital are PUIs. 

“So far wala namang malubha sa kanila, ngunit sa panahon ngayon, sugal-buhay ang hinaharap nila araw-araw,” Remulla said in his post. 

The Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office are now conducting disinfection in the medical facility.

According to him, the country does not need politicians but living heroes who act decisively.