Fire leaves 100 families homeless in Bulacan

January 14, 2019

MORE than 100 families on Sunday night lost their homes in a  fire in Obando, Bulacan.

The Bureau of Fire Protection said the fire started around 10 p.m. on Sunday in a house in Bgy. Paliwas in Obando town.

Residents suspected that the fire was caused by a candle left burning in a house without electricity.

The blaze immediately razed the houses made-up of light materials.

The fire reached third alarm. It was declared under control around 11:48 p.m. on the same day.