Teen electrocuted

A teenager was electrocuted after he accidentally stepped on a live wire in a cock farm in Zamboanga City early morning Wednesday, a Police Regional Office 9 report said.

Victim Marvin Salcedo, 17, a resident of Kilometer 7 in Barangay La Paz was feeding the fighting cocks and roosters in the farm owned by one Mrs. Virginia Villanueva in their neighborhood when he was said to have stepped on a live wire at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.

The victim died on the spot due to major electrical shock. Responding policemen summoned by the victim’s neighbors took the victim’s body out of the tragedy site, said PRO9 director, Brigadier General Emmanuel Luis D. Licup said.